What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A free online video & cheat sheet on basketball
- Learn the single biggest training mistake that is killing your scoring ability right now
- Learn a “sneaky” trick to instantly gain the respect of ANY coach or scout
- Learn how to literally double your scoring average in as little as a month
- Learn how to never struggle through a bad game again
- Learn the only reason for bad scoring performances
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Scoring Cheat Sheet scores 72.50/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://basketballscoringsecrets.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: basketballscoringsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to basketballscoringsecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)